Hey everyone! Whoever you are, wherever you are, happy November to you.
So I’ve decided to make some kind of list of resolutions every time a new month starts. And this month, I have this:
1. Finish the goal I set for NaNoWriMo. (Don’t know what it is? Check it out here! It’s pretty cool. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. Basically, you write your own novel and you have to reach the 50,000 word mark. If you’re below a certain age though, you can set your own goal!)
2. Complain less about stuff.
3. Make this blog a regular thing.
4. Get off my lazy ass and learn how to dance Oppa Gangnam Style without looking like a complete screw-up. (Though I seriously doubt this will happen, hey, it’s worth a try.)
5. Be a more agreeable person.
6. Make it a habit to not overthink things.
7. Be more patient with people in general.
8. Learn to play a song on the piano, even a simple one.
9. Start taking better care of my skin.
10. Sleep more.
Oh, and belated happy Halloween, too!
Belated. Do people only say that when they’re talking about birthdays? Gee, I don’t know, but oh well.
This Halloween, I didn’t really do anything. I didn’t go trick or treating; I didn’t have a costume (which completely sucked). It was my makeup artist aunt who did much of the celebrating. She put red face paint on my cousin’s face and made him look like a devil. It was rather convincing too, if you ask me. After, she put makeup on me (believe me, I’m still young enough for this). She made me into a cat, with whiskers and everything.
About fifteen minutes later though, my mom made my aunt take it off because they were going to the casino and weren’t going to come back for a few hours. That’s when my face turned red. Not devil cousin red. Just swollen red. Sigh.
What about you? How was your Halloween? I hope it was great. I hope your face didn’t swell like mine did.