Tell us about a teacher who had a real impact on your life, either for the better or the worse. How is your life different today because of him or her?
Even though this was the prompt for January 8, I’d like to answer. Hold your horses, though. This is quite a long story, since I’ve known this teacher ever since she first started teaching in my school. Continue reading
Welcome to my extremely complicated love-hate relationship with Doctor Who. Prepare for spoilers. Continue reading
These, as said by the title, are my New Year’s resolutions. Oh boy, that first one.
1. Sleep early.
2. Write a novel.
3. Sell an EP.
4. Get an A in Math.
5. Finish reading all the books on my shelf.
6. Fill a notebook with poems.
7. Finish a fanfiction I haven’t looked at in around a year.
8. Get fifty followers.
9. Learn to play two instruments.
10. Finish a drawing. A real one, not one of those horrible cartoon sketches I do in class.
Those are the little ones… the ones that I want to happen. And, well, all those little ones, they’re for me. Although yes, I want to make others happy, I want to make myself happy first; if I’m not happy with what I do, how can I expect others to be? Which brings me to part two of my resolutions.
1. Raise awareness for a cause.
2. Be more conscious with my words.
3. Donate money.
I guess I should also add stop procrastinating to the first list, but you know. Let’s wait and see. 😉